- Date: Monday 6 November 2017
- Place: The Delaunay Brasserie
- Address: 55 Aldwych, London WC2B 4BB
- Time: 8 am - 9.30 am
The Expert Space
The use of expert evidence, particularly in complex areas like finance, has evolved over the past decade.
Subtle differences exist between expert suppliers, and a bare bones report is not all that is on offer any more.
Topics discussed included:
- The evolution of the financial services expert space over the decade,
- Common challenges financial services experts face in producing their evidence,
- Case studies: a discussion recent adverse expert issues in banking, and measures that could have avoided poor outcomes,
- Our views on how to optimise the expert process, and avoid sub-optimal reports.
We welcomed attendees from 3 Verulam Buildings, Bird and Bird LLP, Signature Litigation, Collyer Bristow and Hausfeld LLP.